Vinyl Gloves Disposabe Sterile Free
Sterile Stretch Vinyl examination gloves compliant with Class1 Sterile Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (2007/47/EC) and its series of European Standards EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4. Designed for medical procedures, offering a high quality and dependable sterile latex free glove.
- Suitable for minor sterile procedures.
- Soft and flexible.
- Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Random samples are filled with 1000 ml of water and examined for leaks.
- Conforms to AQL 1.5 CE Class 1 Sterile Medical grade standard and comply with BS EN 455.
- Latex free.
- Manufactured from Vinyl based synthetic polymer.
- Typical force at break: 3.6 Newtons.
- 240cm cuff.
- Sterilised by Ethylene Oxide.
- Typical force at break: 6 Newtons.
- Available sizes: S - L.
1 Pair per pouch.
50 Pairs per box.