Standard Delivery Charges
- Orders placed prior to 3.00pm for items that are in-stock will be despatched on the same working day for delivery on the next working day.
- You will be advised if items are not available from stock.
- Bulky or specialist items may be despatched direct to you by the supplier – in these cases you will be provided with an estimated delivery timescale.
- Please note we only deliver to mainland GB
Standard Delivery Charges
- A flat carriage fee of £7.75 (ex VAT) for next working day delivery applies to all orders.
- Orders that require special considerations during transit (e.g. refrigerated items or heavy etc.) will incur a supplement charge of £7.25 (ex VAT).
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highland regions, Northern Ireland or Central London Congestion Zone may be subject to additional surcharges.
- Saturday and Sunday delivery services are available for a supplement charge of £7.25 (ex VAT)
- Specified timed delivery services are available upon request and will incur additional supplement charges, of which you can be advised.
- We may elect to ship non-stocked items direct from chosen suppliers to ensure your items arrive as promptly as possible; if charges incurred differ from those stated above, you will be made aware at the point of ordering.
- Same-day emergency deliveries of in-stock items can be facilitated upon request. Please speak to one of the team who will explain the process for costing and arranging this for you.
Important information about deliveries
Please read in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions
We want to ensure the product arrives with you at the right time, and in the right condition. Sometimes, things happen that are outside of our control and because of this we do make you aware that the delivery timescales provided are an estimate only. We do not accept liability for failure to deliver the goods in the stated timescale.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (unless Saturday or Sunday is requested), excluding Bank Holidays. Please note that we we will provide a predicted delivery time where this is available and you have supplied and email address or mobile number to allow us to communicate this.
All deliveries will be made to your main reception area (if applicable); our delivery drivers are not allowed to enter controlled areas of your premises. A signature maybe required upon delivery, or a photo of the delivered goods will be taken by the driver. Please ensure that you check and sign for the correct number of parcels in your consignment when you receive them.
We hope your package arrives in tip-top condition, but should your package arrive damaged, or not contain all the items you have ordered, you must make us aware immediately, so we can resolve this for you. All damages or shortages must be reported to Speeds Medical Supplies within 3 (three) business days of goods being received. Speeds Healthcare Ltd do not accept liability for damages or shortages reported after this time.