- Orders placed prior to 2.00pm for items that are in-stock will be despatched on the same working day for delivery pre-noon on the next working day.
- You will be advised if items are not available from stock.
- Bulky or specialist items may be despatched direct to you by the supplier – in these cases you will be provided with an estimated delivery timescale.
- Please note we only deliver to mainland GB
- A flat carriage fee of £7.75 (ex VAT) for pre-noon, next working day delivery applies to all orders.
- Orders that require special considerations during transit (e.g. refrigerated items and fragile etc.) will incur a higher rate charge of £15.00 (ex VAT).
- Consignments over 15kg, greater than volumetric size of 1.25 cubic metres, or deliveries to the Scottish Highland regions may incur additional surcharges of which you will be advised.
- A Saturday pre-noon delivery service is available for a supplement of £10.00 (ex VAT).
- We may elect to ship non-stocked items direct from chosen suppliers to ensure your items arrive as promptly as possible; if charges incurred differ from those stated above, you will be made aware at the point of ordering.
Important information about deliveries
Please read in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions
We want to ensure the product arrives with you at the right time, and in the right condition. Sometimes, things happen that are outside of our control and because of this we do make you aware that the delivery timescales provided are an estimate only. We do not accept liability for failure to deliver the goods in the stated timescale.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (unless Saturday is requested), excluding Bank Holidays. Please note that we are unable to provide a predicted delivery time. All deliveries will be made to your main reception area (if applicable); our delivery drivers are not allowed to enter controlled areas of your premises. A signature will be required upon delivery. Please ensure that you check and sign for the correct number of parcels in your consignment.
We hope your package arrives in tip-top condition, but should your package arrive damaged, or not contain all the items you have ordered, you must make us aware immediately, so we can resolve this for you. All damages or shortages must be reported to Speeds Medical Supplies within 3 (three) business days of goods being received. Speeds Medical Supplies do not accept liability for damages or shortages reported after this time.